- 2½ cup flour(I like enriched for vitamins/minerals)
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup coconut oil(mine had Hemp infused + small trace of THC, for my male’s seizures) melted then slightly cooled
- 1 cup Raw pumpkin
- I added some of a Beef flavored Ramen packet to mask taste of Hemp oil(my dogs LOVED these).
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Roll dough out gently onto a cutting board dusted lightly with additional coconut flour, or onto a rolpat. Roll out to about ¼ – ½ inch thick.
- Cut out shapes using your preferred cookie cutters.
- Transfer gently to a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 13-15(I did about 20 minutes for them to have crispier) minutes. Treats should have a slightly golden color around the edges.
- Cool on cookie sheets before serving.
- May be stored in airtight containers for up to three weeks.